- Contact details of Indian embassy and Indian embassy website in UK.
- Information on Indian tourist visa, business visa and other Indian visas.
Indian Visa Form
- Indian visa application forms for travel as a tourist or for business.
Weather in India
- Weather forecasts for cities in India
India Tourist Info
- Tourist information and travel guides for India.
- Indian money Euro and currency exchange rate for Euro.
- Indian holiday phrases and Indian dictionary online
Airports in India
- International and domestic airports in India with airport codes
- Airports, Bus, Ferries, Trains and Taxis in India.
Map of India
- Geography of India and maps of India.
Travel Health Advice
- Travel advice from various governments and European Health Insurance Card.
- National and public holidays in India.
- Bars, Cinemas, Night Clubs, Restaurants and Theaters in India.
Hotels in India
- Hotels, hostels and Motels in India.
- General information about India, history of India and communication
- Pasta to Pizza - Information about Indian food and drinks.
Things To Do
- Holiday activities in India including sight-seeing tours and sports activities.
India Area Codes
- Telephone area codes for cities of India.
- Embassyhomepage.com and its parent company contact details.
General Services Offered At The Indian Embassy In UK
We are here to provide general information about the Indian embassy in the United Kingdom and has no affiliation with the Indian embassy or the Indian visa section in London. To find out more click on About Us
or Disclaimer Statement
- The Indian consulate typically offer consular services to Indian citizens. This service entails, give support in the case of an accident, the case of death, and arrange for next of kin to be informed, aid during emergency situations for instance civil agitations and natural calamities and furthermore witness and certify signatures and offer certain other notarial and legal services, for which fees are payable.
- Indian citizens could also get the Indian passport application form and procedures to submit an application for Indian passport or travel documents by calling the Indian Embassy in London.
- The Indian Embassies and Consular Offices are the only Competent Indian Government Agencies, who are allowed to issue Indian visas in another country. To avoid any issues which could arise when boarding flights or at Indian ports of entry due to possible miscommunication, travellers are strongly encouraged to apply with the Indian Embassy and Consular Offices in United Kingdom to acquire Indian visas ahead of travelling.
- The embassy in London deals with the full range of bilateral and multilateral economic aspects along with environmental, science and technology affairs.